Texas is a town and locality in the Goondiwindi Region, Queensland, Australia. Recognised as one of the top RV Friendly communities in Australia the town has put a lot of effort into making tourists welcome.
- Meet up at Queensland Miners Memorial Smiths Road Redbank
- Depart Redbank travel to Boonah and then onto the Condamine River Road to Killarney and Warwick (166km)
- Depart Warwick travel to Inglewood (111km)
- STOP – Inglewood
- Depart Inglewood travel to Texas, via Greenup State Forest (69km)
- ARRIVE – Texas
- Texas - Sports Complex, Middelton Street - no charge